Digression


Man, it's been a while since I've been out for brekkie!  In case you're wondering why I've been doing lunch & dinner posts on my blog, it's because I've been working afternoon shifts (so I can't get up!!!), plus the fact that we have a new addition to the family!

Yes, we have a new baby and his name is Damon.  Sometimes mischievous, sometimes naughty, but always sweet and loving...


Caught in the act


We hadn't been out much as Damon had only just left the warm comfort of his mum and brother and sisters and we didn't want him to be home alone.  


I'm cute - stay at home with ME!

He's been home over a week now and coping well with being left alone for short periods of time.  We'd come home and he'd look really sleepy as if he'd been snoozing the whole time.  Definitely no separation anxiety there.


Bye bye


0 comments:

Post a Comment